The Truants equally support three Children’s Charities for all our current activities  – Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy, ChildLine/NSPCC and Teenage Cancer Trust. Please follow the links below and read on their websites about all the fantastic work they all do in their different ways.

The Truants do not handle any money and have no overheads or admin costs. All donations, whether online, cheque or bank transfer,  go directly to Nordoff Robbins who bank, account and administer everything, before distributing all funds equally between the three Charities. There are no charges on these donations of any kind except for any bank charges and of course any running costs related to the arrangement of our Charity Golf Days and Legend Dinners. At these events any funds raised are paid directly into Nordoff Robbins and costs accounted and paid through them. The actual costs of the Bike Ride are all directly covered by personal payments from the Truants.  Anything else –  Bike Ride T-shirts, communications, artwork, website work, printing, badges, flyers, awards – is provided by or arranged free by the Truants.

Charity # 280960 and SC018224
Address 20/21 Spectrum House, 32/34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP
Telephone 020 7428 9908

Nordoff Robbins is the largest independent music therapy charity in the UK, dedicated to changing the lives of vulnerable and isolated people.


7 young people are diagnosed with cancer every day in the UK. The expert care and support of the Teenage Cancer Trust means they don’t have to face cancer alone.


Charity # 1062559 and SC039757
Address 3rd Floor, 92 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EZ
Telephone 020 7612 0370



Charity # 216401 and SC037717
Address Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH
Telephone 0800 1111

Childline is here to help anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through. Whether it’s something big or small, our trained counsellors are here to support you. Childline is free, confidential and available any time, day or night. You can talk to them on the phone, by email or through 1-2-1 counsellor chat. Whatever feels best for you.